Sunday 14 June 2009

Here I am, sitting behind a keyboard, desperate for ideas of what to write on my first post... Blogging, this is very new for me. It's even a bit painful! I guess you're probably wondering why I'm writing one, then. Well, let's say I'm embracing it as a challenge - a technological, educational and personal one. I can see it's a great channel of communication and that it offers a world of possibilities in terms of sharing and learning. As a teacher and translator, but most importantly, a keen learner, I see it as a great tool to have at hand. So I'll face the challenge, try to overcome some of my own limitations and see what happens! Isn't that the spirit? Exploring, sharing and  learning together? Hope we can make many good things come out of this! See you around!

2 comments:

  1. Oi

    Te convido pra conhecer meu Blog e minhas idéias.
    Qdo. tiver um tempinho, dá um pulo lá.

    (I would like to invite you for know my blog, a piece of my mind...rsssss)


    http://www.julio-verdi.blogspot.com/


    Bjs


    Júlio Verdi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...
    Great to see another Teacher/Translator here. I know the feeling of writing a blog post for the very first time. I could not agree more when you say that this is a great opportunity to be a learner again and, believe me, this will certainly open horizons for you personally and professionally. Are you attending the CTJ seminar in Brasilia next week? I'll be there as a presenter too (OMG). Feel free to take a look at my main blog http://gilteacherbrazil.blogspot.com ; I am also responsible for a number of NING pages where I teach and the main one is http://ccbeufrancaeducators.ning.com . Visit us, join us and remember that sharing IS caring.

    ReplyDelete